Manage your inventory efficiently from raw materials to final product with our comprehensive Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) software program.
Manage your inventory efficiently from raw materials to final product with our comprehensive Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) software program. This software allows you to review, monitor and simplify the workflow of your entire manufacturing process.
A software designed for the paper industry, The MRP Suite will:
- Schedule using a drag-and-drop feature and shaft pattern editor.
- Track inventory through unique specs and genealogy.
- Track multiple children from one parent, and multiple parents that create one child.
- Return remaining inventory to stock, print a label and track by pallets, roll characteristics, lot codes and customer-owned stock.
- Connect to handheld scanners to easily scan materials from the warehouse into the system.
Bill of Materials
Shipping & Receiving
Schedule a live demo with our team.
Purchasing & Receiving
- Labels can be generated for each roll
- Receive and manage customer-owned inventory
- Supports use of RF scanners/barcodes
Production & Scheduling
- Multi-step production instructions
- Return stock, butt rolls, etc. to inventory
- Create and print labels
- Generate work orders
- Generate and print pick lists
- Schedule jobs with a drag-and-drop tool
- Create shaft patterns/cut-configurations with a visual builder
- Automatically calculates trim waste
- Assign quality holds
- Item genealogy tracing (parent and child
- Track labor costs
- Set goals for run rates and change-overs
- View shipping status
- Manage and print bill of lading
- Create and print shipping labels
- Supports a variety of shipping types and carriers
- Create unlimited number of ship to locations
- Manage delivery terms/freight on board